Tuesday, January 19, 2010

3 things

I became aware of 3 things this week:
1. I need to start a blog.
2. I need to wear my designs as much as possible.
3. Dance whenever I can.

I'm attacking #1 and #2, I'm on to #3...

Last week, I started "bus dance Fridays" and had about five 1st graders dancing with me (time will only tell how long the rest of the bus joins in). I figured if I had to ride the bus on a Friday afternoon, I was going to have fun doing it! Rules were established and we were off... On Saturday I car-danced from Newburyport to Worcester, MA. I was car-dancing so hard, I was sweating. If you've never done this, or haven't car-danced until you sweat, try it. It is an instant picker-upper. I tried to show off my jewelry as much as possible, but really, can anyone see that much while driving? Doubtful.

Try a new dancing destination this week. And show off your KMD.

1 comment:

  1. Welcome tot he blog0sphere. I'll be following. I have one too. http://countrybabydesigns.blogspot.com and http://mugshotsayearinthelife.blogspot.com

    -Andrea

    ReplyDelete