Saturday, January 8, 2011

Okay, So I Lied...

Why do you have to be such a liar?
I may have lied... just a little. Or maybe I just neglected to tell the truth.
I always tell people "I don't make new year's resolutions." The truth is, I do. I just don't tell anyone. I don't want to be held accountable. I don't want to be a failure. My new year's resolutions are usually just habits I want to make, or those I want to break. They're not huge. They're not exciting. They don't have anything to do with going to the gym or running a marathon or losing weight.

Let's start with being honest
Guess what? I failed. Miserably. On all accounts. Already. It's January 8 and I failed on January 4.

Why should I care?
I'll tell you why you should care. Because if you can name one specific thing I have failed at this week (out of all my failures, there is one specifically I am thinking of) you will win $50 worth of custom-made jewelry.

How to play
Post your response on Koukla Mou Designs' page on Facebook under the post "okay, so I lied..." within the next 24 hours (by noon on Sunday, Jan 9). The first person to guess will win. I will try to respond intermittently. You can post more than once, but please wait for a response from me before you post again.

No comments:

Post a Comment