Friday, January 21, 2011

Trashy Successes: T-Shirt scarf necklaces

As I fold my two week overdue laundry, I fumble with my hole-in-the-armpit long-sleeved t-shirt that I don't think I will EVER throw away. It is from a camp I worked at for 8 summers and I LOVE it. Each time I wear it, the hole grows bigger. It doesn't keep me warm. It doesn't really do much for me. But I just like wearing it to bed.

A couple weeks ago I saw a scarf on a friend that I thought was so cool. It was made from t-shirts. We've all seen t-shirt quilts, but have you ever seen a t-shirt scarf? Or a t-shirt scarf necklace?

A few designs I like:


So now, I ask myself the question...what should I do with MY t-shirt? What do you think?




3 comments:

  1. love, love, love the johnny vegas scarf. so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome scarves! I love that you can wear them in all seasons!

    ReplyDelete