Saturday, March 26, 2011

Inspired By My COACH: purse

In my birthday blog, I mentioned my new COACH purse, my first ever COACH purse. The color is brilliant and although a little darker than "coral" I like to call it coral.


Antique Brass Chain
I had ordered 50 feet of antique brass chain at Caravan Beads. I walked out of the store with the spool of chain and my purse. When I ordered it, I had high hopes for its use. When I picked it up, I thought, "What was I thinking? Why did I order SO MUCH?!" However, as I was walking to my car, purse under arm and spool in hand, the colors looked amazing together. Mission: find coral beads!


The Beadin' Path
What better place to look? and use my birthday gift cards? I spent over an hour looking at the same 4 strands of beads and trying to figure out what exactly I wanted to do with them. What exactly DID I do with them?

antique brass chain with lucite and antique brass beads necklace 42"

42" antique brass and lucite necklace

20" antique brass and lucite necklace

Some more things to come
So I clearly need to make earrings to match all of these necklaces, but here are some earrings that would also match perfectly with them. Oh and these would look great, too! Something I'm excited about...my owl. I have high hopes for this little guy!

Is he not SO cute and innocent?!

No comments:

Post a Comment