Saturday, March 19, 2011

My Birthday in Mobile Uploads: spoiled

My girls who threw my party (note the red and silver balloons to match my outfit!)


Last year I brought to you "My Life in Mobile Uploads". My friend (see Jenika above with blonde hair) inspired me to write another.

I. Am. SPOILED!
I walked into school last week and laughed: from the office, out of the main building, into the portable, down the hall and to my classroom door. All throughout the school were pictures of me at various ages. The pictures were on the bathroom door, on the refrigerator...EVERYWHERE.
When I finally arrived at my classroom (still laughing), this is what I saw:

The kids LOVED going through this. Everytime, saying, "CARWASH!" (note all the pictures of me on either side).

Secret Admirer
I still have NO IDEA who these are from. It is a flower "birthday cake" and it is GORGEOUS. A week later and they still look beautiful. The card read, "Happy 30th Birthday, Friends". Who wants to fess up?

CUPCAKES!
Red and silver sprinkled cupcakes to match my birthday outfit (remember, match whenever possible). I really wanted to blow out ALL the candles at once and I really had to give myself a pep-talk (inside my mind), but I did it!


Not So Secret Admirer
I'm growing up. My first ever COACH purses. Enough said.



Spoiled? Yes. Loved? No Doubt. Deserve it all? Absolutely!

1 comment:

  1. Red is such a pretty color on you! Love the shirt.

    ReplyDelete