Saturday, February 19, 2011

Theme Songs: a time to catch up

Modeling how I wanted my student to sit in a box (right before I fell over) so I could make preposition pictures. "Sit in the box like Ms. Roberts."

As a teacher, I have several vacations a year. People often say, "must be nice." Let me tell you. It is!

To everything there is a season, and a time to every purpose under heaven. -Ecclesiastes 3:1

My Theme Song
To everything, rest rest rest
There is a season, rest rest rest
And a time to every purpose under heaven.

a time to catch up
a time to slow down
a time to drink coffee
a time to drink wine
a time to work out
a time to sleep in
a time to laugh with friends
a time to weep from exhaustion

A time to make jewels

This of course gives me more time to do what I love. So be looking for some new designs. I may try to challenge myself to work with the supplies I already have and see what happens. Anything you are looking for me to make?

1 comment:

  1. We are laughing so hard at that picture!!! Amazing timing.

    ReplyDelete