Saturday, February 12, 2011

Weapons of Fashion: copperhead strikes

What is my obsession with weapons this week?! Brass knuckles, guns and now copperhead snakes? I am not a violent person. These are just the things I thought about as I was designing in different metals. I am loving the new long necklaces. They are so simple, affordable, trendy, and beautiful.

Garnet Theme Songs
I made this necklace for a friend's birthday this week. My friend already had the Stefania Mou earrings (purchased for her birthday) and I figured she needed something to match. The next day I made one for myself. It also matches well with the tri-color stacked hoops. The 36 inch length is perfect. And has a nice jingle. So people know when you're coming. It's like your own special theme song as you walk into a room. Don't even get me going on theme songs. Everyone should have a theme song. Every. One.


Peridot Boots
I would like some lime green boots. Some tall boots. Some tall, lime green boots. Just because. They'd be cool. In the meantime, I'll settle for a necklace with lime green in it. This peridot and copper necklace is the perfect balance of color. It is lightweight and again, very jingly. Press play and strut your stuff.

Theme song? Anyone?

No comments:

Post a Comment